Saturday, September 5, 2015

Week 62: Transfers always come way too fast!

It's transfer week again. This past transfer has gone by so fast, and I don't know how I feel about it. There are lots of changes happening this week though. MacKenzie Shimai is transferring to Nishiwaki. And I am going to be companions with Itabashi Shimai. She is a half. I'm looking forward to what this next six weeks will bring. It will definitely be different though. 

This week has been so crazy. We went to Kobe again for MLC (missionary leader council), and went up the day before for preparation day. MLC was incredible, and I was able to learn a lot.
The Okayama Zone this transfer.

We had lunch with the sisters in Nihama when we went to Kobe on Monday.


Then we went together to the Herb Garden.

That night we slept at the Kobe sisters apartment, and MacKenzie Shimai killed this giant bug.


For MLC we all wore normal clothes and hiked up a mountain, and talked about the rededication at the top. It was so awesome!

 Then we got back late Tuesday night. We were here on Wednesday and we were super busy. Then Thursday we had a Kokan with the Kurayoshi sisters, went to Okayama that night. On Friday we had ZTM, and then got home late Friday night. Saturday we had Ward camp, and we did service with the Priesthood. Then we had church yesterday, and dinner with some of the members. I really love it here in Yonago, and I am so excited to be here for at least another transfer. 

We don't really have a ton of time this week, because of having to get ready for transfers. But I love you all. Something that I learned this week is that through trials we really can become unified with those around us. This transfer has been full of trials, and with every week it seems there is just one more trial. But, through our trials, both personal, and ones that we face together, Mackenzie Shimai and I have been able to grow that much closer together. I really love MacKenzie Shimai, and I am sure going to miss her. But, change is good, and I know it is all a part of God's plan. 
-- 
アマンダ・K・ロボトサン姉妹
日本神戸伝道部
末日聖徒イエス・キリスト教会
--
After Ward Camp. :) SO much fun! I love Yonago Ward!
Sister Amanda K. Robertson
Japan Kobe Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment