Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 66: Time sure flies when you are having fun!

I can't believe how fast time is flying! It's already transfer week again! I am staying in Yonago again with Itabashi Shimai! :) I'm pretty excited! Yonago is incredible, and I am so excited to see all the miracles that will happen this next transfer! We have been able to work with a lot of the members recently, and we are excited to keep working with them.

Yesterday, I was sitting in church, and thinking about all of the members. I noticed that there was a sister that hadn't come. Earlier that morning, I remembered that I needed to write back one of the Young Women, so I grabbed a card before we left the apartment. I hadn't had the chance to write her yet, when I was sitting in sacrament meeting, I felt like maybe I should write a note to this sister, instead of the Young Woman that I needed to write back. As I thought about what to write, I thought about sharing with her about how God knows her and loves her, and knows what she is going through. She has been going through a lot lately, and we have been struggling to know how to help her. We have been sending her a scripture every day, and we visit and talk with her, but we never really get the chance to talk and help her because she has been busy with her kids who have been sick, and with so much else. So, I sat there and felt like I needed to tell her that although I may not know, God knows. That He knows and understands perfectly, and that she just needs to rely on Him. I then shared about how recently I have been going through some trials of my own recently, and although sometimes it seems impossible to overcome, and like you can't do it, when we rely on Jesus Christ, when we trust in Him, and in Heavenly Father's plan for us, everything always works out. Yeah, sometimes it is still hard, but it's not impossible. "With God all things are possible." I don't know if that letter will do anything at all to help her, but I was grateful for what I was able to learn through thinking about her. Recently there have been a lot of people that I know who have been going through a rough time. I know though, that as long as we rely on our Savior Jesus Christ, everything will be okay. Yeah, sometimes it may be hard, and sometimes it may seem like we will never be able to climb over the mountain of trials that we are facing, but I know that we can. I know it with all of my heart. And I know that you can even find peace and happiness in the journey that you are traveling. So, this week, just try your best to trust and rely on your Father in Heaven. He has a plan for you, and He loves you!

I love you all so much, and I am grateful for each and everyone of you!!!


 Cute girls

 I just love this family SO much! They hold a special place in my heart!

 
Yonago


No comments:

Post a Comment