Thursday, September 17, 2015

Week 65: Pray Always

Hello,

What a crazy week. Time seems to be flying by! I can't believe it! We have actually been in our area all week, although yesterday after church we went to Kurayoshi, and are just now headed back today. (I am typing on the train.) So much has happened this week. This week I learned the power of prayer. We have been having a hard time meeting with one of our investigators, and hadn't been able to get in contact with her for 3 weeks. One day last week, we decided to bike out to her house. She wasn't home though, so we just heart attacked her. That night she mailed us, and told us thank you, and wanted to know if we could come over right then. We couldn't because of other plans that we had. We were able to go visit her on Sunday night though and talk with her a little bit. Then again on Tuesday, and Thursday. We were so grateful that we had been able to meet with her! As Itabashi Shimai and I were talking one night, we realized that there had been so many people praying for her over the last week or two. Us, the missionaries in our district, and even the members in the ward were praying for her. It was through those prayers that we were able to get in contact with her again. Prayer works. God hears and answers our prayers. Not always in the time and in the way that we would like, but He always answers our prayers. I am so grateful for my companion who helped me to realize the power that prayer has. This is God's work. I know that with all of my heart. I know that as we take the time to rely one Him, He will lead and guide us each and everyday. 

I love you all so much, and you are in my thoughts and prayers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment