Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 68: What a great week

Happy October!

One of the cutest girls! The elders met her, and then she came to Eikaiwa!

What a great week, although I don't really even remember everything that happened. We don't really have a ton of time today, because we had to come up early for MLC in Kobe tomorrow. But, I love you all! 
Kobe


This week I learned a lot about the importance of relying on the Lord. We have had so much happen with sisters and investigators, and I have been trying my very best to know how to help serve those around me. There have been so many times this week that I have felt Heavenly Father answer my prayers. I know that Heavenly Father is always right there to help us. As I was studying this week for lots of different things, I learned a lot about our own divine worth. We are all children of a loving Father in Heaven. He knows us perfectly, and watches over us always. Because we are all children of God, that means we each have a divine nature. "Remember, the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." We are worth so much more than we can even imagine. Sometimes we may not feel that we are worth that much, and we may just see ourselves for the flaws and imperfections that we each have. I know though, that as we seek the counsel of others, and try our very best to see ourselves the way that others, and our Heavenly Father sees us, we will realize just how important we each are. :) you are special! Don't forget that. 

I love you ALL so much and I hope you have a wonderful week. Make sure to watch conference if you haven't already. I've heard that it is the greatest!


-- 
アマンダ・K・ロボトサン姉妹
日本神戸伝道部
末日聖徒イエス・キリスト教会
--
Sister Amanda K. Robertson
Japan Kobe Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
We had a Kōkan this week with some of the sisters! And Itabashi Shimai sent us tacos! (*Itabashi Shimai's mommy - Itabashi Shimai) All the supplies to make taco's including meat and cheese, and tortilla's! (I think there is a Sam's club in Japan, that you can place an order from. They received a box and when they opened it that was what was inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment