Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 69: My heart is full

It has been a great week! 

I have never missed my companion so much though! We have had two Kōkans this week, and with MLC
Missionary Leadership Counsel in Kobe

too, we haven't really seen that much of each other besides travel time. So, it was really nice to finally be reunited with my companion. :)

Kōkan with dōki. :) we came to Japan together. I helped her fix her bike. :)


And a Kōkan with these beautiful sisters.



We also had Zone Training Meeting in Okayama this week.


We don't really have a ton of time this week because we had a stake activity, so I will just try to type quickly! :)

I really enjoyed watching General Conference this weekend, and feel like I learned SO much! There were some talks that stuck out to me. Some reoccurring themes too. I am excited to go back and read through/study conference. I really enjoyed listening to Elder Holland, President Nelson, and the Elder who spoke after President Nelson. As I listened to conference I kept thinking about how I could apply the things I am learning in order to become a better mom. On my mission I feel like the things I am learning/ have learned are all for me to become a better mom. I have been able to grow so much in my own testimony, and have learned just how important it is for me to have a strong foundation first, so that I can raise my children to be strong too. But, like President Nelson said, we need to be converted covenant keeping women. I am so grateful for all that I have been able to learn, and for my our conversion. I really do know that this is the true gospel. I know that my Heavenly Father knows and loves me. And I know that through my Savior, Jesus Christ, and through His infinite atonement I can do all things. I know that the things I am learning now are helping me so that I can be the kind of mother that I want to be, and that my future children need me to be.
Listening to conference this weekend also made me really grateful for my own mom. I don't think I had ever really realized how important moms are until I came on my mission. I mean I have always loved my mama, and I have always looked up to her, but I think that through out my mission, and everything that has happened since I left, I've realized just how grateful I am! Thank you mama for everything! I am so grateful for your example, and for everything you have, and are still teaching me. And I am so excited that I get to see you again soon!


Let's see. Besides that, everything is going pretty well. Just happy to be home in my own area with my companion. :) I am also SO happy that I got to see most of my loved ones from Tsuyama today at the Stake Aki Matsuri! My heart is full.
I also got to see these beautiful girls today!!! :) M on the far left submitted her mission papers and is waiting for her call. S in the red is just waiting for her interviews with Branch President and Stake President, and then she will have her papers submitted, and then M in the green is working on her papers right now too! I love all of these girls! And I am SO excited for them to go on missions!!!

I hope that you all have had the chance to watch General Conference, and if you haven't, go watch it! It will truly change your lives! :)

I love you all!!!

-- 
アマンダ・K・ロボトサン姉妹
日本神戸伝道部
末日聖徒イエス・キリスト教会
--
Sister Amanda K. Robertson
Japan Kobe Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment