Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week 76: What a Crazy Incredible week!

Well. This week was so incredible, and filled with way to many cool things to even begin to explain! 

Remember the two sisters who I talked about last week? The ones who invited their friends to hear about the gospel? Well we got to teach both of them, and wow! They are SO incredible. One of the ladies, Y San committed to be baptized when she comes to know that these things are true. We got to teach her the next day as well, and what a powerful lesson it was! She feels the spirit so strongly, and she knows that what she is learning is true. She told us that she feels like she has just gotten a peak through the cracked opened door, and she just wants to see and know all of it. She did tell us though that it was okay to go slow, because after all, she just learned who God is! This week we were able to hear two people pray for their first time, and we also got to teach 3 people about God for the first time. Missionary work is so cool! And I am so grateful for the joy that comes from serving the Lord. With my mission quickly coming to a close, I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for the gospel in my life. If I didn't have the gospel, I would have no idea how to get through all the hard twists and turns of this life. Because sometimes life is hard, sometimes you are faced with trials and challenges that you never even imagined you would be faced with. But when the trials and the hard times come, when you feel like you are just being put through the ringer, remember that you are not alone. That Heavenly Father knows and loves you. And He will even bless you with the opportunity to find joy, despite all of the hard things that you are faced with. I know that is true, because I have seen it happen in my own life. I know that this gospel is true, and I know that it really does bring true happiness. Sometimes, we just need to open up our hearts and let it in, and serve others as we do it. I've never been happier than those time when I am in the service of those around me. When I stop thinking about myself, and put others first, that is when the joy comes. Maybe one day, you will have to ask me about this week, and I'll try my best to explain it all. All the ups and the downs, but mostly just how much God really loves us. I'd be happy to share it with you. :)

I love you all so much, and I hope that you have an incredible week!
I love M Shimai!



After the best day ever!!!!

The Beach, and snow on the Mountain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment