Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 77: Missionary work is the greatest!

Well, I don't have a ton of time this week since I spent a lot of the
day packing. But, I wanted to share a quick thought with you all! :)

This week has been fun of lots and lots of miracles, and Hamilton
Shimai just keep thanking Heavenly Father. 
Despite the craziness of
Zone Training Meeting week, where we have to spend the majority of two
days traveling and at ZTM, we still were able to teach 20 lessons this
week! What an incredible blessing that is! I know that when we show
our fait, and try our best to work with all of our heart, might, mind
and strength, that Heavenly Father sees that desire, and does
everything in his power to bless us. :)
Two of the triplets from Tsuyama are about to go on missions and they came to Zone Training Meeting.  


Recently we have been finishing up our Book of Mormon reading
challenge, where we studied the doctrine of Christ, and beginning a
new challenge to read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John by the end of
December. We are going to continue studying the Doctrine of Christ,
but this time we will also be studying the relationship between
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and also the way that Jesus Christ
teaches. I am so excited for this new study challenge. I have really
enjoyed learning about and beginning to more fully understand the
Doctrine of Christ. I can't even begin to explain how it has not only
helped to teach, but it has also helped me to change and to grow. I am
so excited to continue to study the Doctrine of Christ for the rest of
my life!


I love you all! And I can't believe how soon I will be back home. My
mission really had been and continues to be the greatest time of my
life. I have never been happier.

I love you all!

Robertson Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment